Auflistung Umweltinformationssysteme 2017 nach Erscheinungsdatum
1 - 10 von 18
Treffer pro Seite
- KonferenzbeitragBiodiversitätsmonitoring in der Ausschließlichen Wirtschaftszone (AWZ)(Umweltinformationssysteme 2017 - Vernetzte Umweltdaten (UIS 2017), 2017) Bluhm, Matthias; Hauswirth, MirkoThe Federal Agency for Nature Conservation (BfN), Dept. Marine Nature Conservation, is responsible fornature conservation in the German Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ). Tasks include the selection and administration of marine reserves and the marine monitoring.The information collected and processed by the BfN must be provided internally and publicly, as well as for the MDI.DE and EU Guidelines, in the required reporting formats (MSRL, Natura 2000 / FFH, INSPIRE). To meet these requirements information should be made easily accessible with modern Apps and Services. For these purposes, a system architecturewas developed by using the standard products existing at BfN. Data retention is based on Oracle-and Esri-products. The services are provided by ArcGIS for Server and a map application based on map.apps (con terra) is created for public. Processes for importing data, including quality assurance, as well as for export (e.g. for reporting requirements) are implemented with FME.For a smooth operation of the infrastructure a workflow with supporting software tools is developed, which provides a simple flow ofinformation from data collection to the desired information products.Extensive data on biodiversity monitoring at the BfN is a major Focus. These include e.g. data on seabirds, marine mammals, biotopes / habit types and benthos.
- Konferenzbeitrag„GelegeApp” -Vorstellung einer mobilen Anwendung zur Unterstützung des Gelegeschutzes von Wiesenvögeln im Land Bremen(Umweltinformationssysteme 2017 - Vernetzte Umweltdaten (UIS 2017), 2017) Heil, Raphaela; Ankermann, Tobias; Dittmer, Eike M.; Indorf, Torben; Jeglinski, FabianThis paper presents the “GelegeApp”, a software system that supports conservationists in surveying and protecting the clutches of waders. The system was developed based on a cooperation between Masters students of the University of Applied Sciences Bremen and the German Federation for the Environment and Nature Conservation (BUND) Bremen and has been in use since spring2016.
- KonferenzbeitragWerkzeugunterstützung für ETL-Prozesse mit Geodaten(Umweltinformationssysteme 2017 - Vernetzte Umweltdaten (UIS 2017), 2017) Schrauth, Sandra; Nedkov, Radoslav; Heidmann, Carsten; Kazakos, Wassilios; Abecker, AndreasData Warehousing and Spatial Data Infrastructures (SDI) are becoming more and more accepted in public administrations, also in environment administrations and geo data authorities. Hence, the importance of professional ETL (extract -transform -load) processes for data acquisition, integration, cleansing, and storage is also growing. Though there are numerous ETL tools on the market since many years, not many of them provide comfortable functionalities for dealing with geo data. Hence Disy evaluated a couple of widespread Geo-ETL tools (Talend Open Studio, FME, GeoKettle, Oracle Data Integrator) with respect to their suitability for professional and sustainable ETL projects in eGovernment SDI contexts. It turned out that Talend Open Studio is in general very favorable, but still has weaknesses regarding geo data integration (Spatial ETL). So, Disyhas developed a new Talend plug-in for Spatial ETL –which is presented in this paper.
- KonferenzbeitragEin Chemikalieninformationssystem als App im Einsatz(Umweltinformationssysteme 2017 - Vernetzte Umweltdaten (UIS 2017), 2017) Minx, GunnarThe GSBL (Joint Substance Data Pool of the German Federal Government and the German Federal States) is a chemical information system that has been operated together with the federal states and the German Environment Agency (Umweltbundesamt) for more than 20 years. The system was conceived primarily for use in authorities for a wide range of questions regarding chemicals. In 2003 the database GSA (Hazardous Substances Directive) was added. It should now be possible, for example, for the fire brigade to use this database for its purposes. It was also tried in the following years, the GSBL and the GSA to spread and new target groups to open up. The GSBL was made available in the Extranet of the police and applied to trade fairs. From 2014, the GSA was then designed as an app and tailor-made for the fire brigade. A further application was made available in Spring 2017. The app is now also offered for the PC as GSAdesktop with different user profiles and more substances.
- KonferenzbeitragINAA –Fluglärm-Monitoring am Flughafen Frankfurt(Umweltinformationssysteme 2017 - Vernetzte Umweltdaten (UIS 2017), 2017) Schabinger, Raoul; Derucki, TobiasINAA –flight and noise monitoring at Frankfurt Airport-visualizes flights and measures of noise made around Frankfurt airport. It calculates emissions of single flights and displays height profiles of arriving and departing planes. So-called “flight doors” describe no-flight-zones for noise abatement. They show in a three-dimensional way how planes are within horizontal and lateral limits.Flight data is delivered by DeutscheFlugsicherung (DFS), noise data by Gemeinnütziges Umwelthaus, Fraport and cities in the Rhein-Main-Area.The application can publicly be accessed via http://inaa.umwelthaus.org, (last accessed 19/05/2017).
- KonferenzbeitragUnterstützung der Waldzustandserhebung mit Apps(Umweltinformationssysteme 2017 - Vernetzte Umweltdaten (UIS 2017), 2017) Müller, ChristineThis essay describes the advantages of using mobile apps in forest monitoring. Android-Apps that run offline on rugged smartphones or tablets are the best choice for this domain. By using mobile apps time can be saved when collecting the data and especially when evaluating it and inserting it into the data bank. Mistakes and missing data can be detected by plausibility checks. In some cases the data can also be made more objective. Especially the visual assessment of crown transparency as described in the ICP Forest Manual can be supported by picture analysis within the app. It was possible to observe the influence of certain factors that may make an automatic evaluation possible. A first prototype of an app is presented and a field study shows first impressions of possible evaluation methods.
- KonferenzbeitragReduzierung des administrativen Aufwands für Fachinformationssysteme im Umweltbereich(Umweltinformationssysteme 2017 - Vernetzte Umweltdaten (UIS 2017), 2017) Camarinopoulos, Stephanos; Hussels, UlrichIn this report, it is outlined how in a regional authority the use of a generic database application has reduced the cost of creating and operating three specialized information systems. In doing so, the necessary boundary conditions and the necessary properties of the generic database application are discussed. Finally, the advantages and disadvantages, as well as the limits of this approach, are analyzed.
- KonferenzbeitragGruSchu Hessen -Die neue Informationsplattform zum Thema Grund-und Trinkwasserschutz(Umweltinformationssysteme 2017 - Vernetzte Umweltdaten (UIS 2017), 2017) Giese, Mischa; Bluhm, MatthiasHessian government offers a new, intuitive and quick search for information about Water protection areas and detailed data about water quality. The map.apps based application GruSchu (gruschu.hessen.de) integrates seamlessly with the ArcGIS based spatial data infrastructure at HLNUG. Currently, the application allows data analysis and visualization of up to 50,000 individual values of tabular views and a variety of chart types.
- KonferenzbeitragMonitoring im Feld am Beispiel Gewässerinstandhaltung und Biotopkartierung(Umweltinformationssysteme 2017 - Vernetzte Umweltdaten (UIS 2017), 2017) Krausmann, Hans-MartinIn this document, two different and innovative approaches are presented which support the acquisition and processing of environmental data both in field applications as well as in further processing in a central office.The developed system for biotope mapping is provided and maintained as a client-server application. The developed system fetures a multi tier architecture with clear differentiation bewteen data persistence, business logic and the user interface. Central data storage avoids inconsistencies and redundancies in the database. By directly integrating a server-based GIS component for the visualization of the biotope objects in a map view, an overview is provided for surrounding biotopes and geospatial data.The presented monitoring solution was based on the requirement for data collection, visualization, further data processing and analysis as well as reporting of management data of water and soil associations in the area of water maintenance. In this process, data collected by a vehicle in the field is visualized in real-time. The combination of hardware -a data logger and a tablet device -and software -for mobile capture and display, as well as downstream processing and GIS analysis -can also be used to control the management of mobile objects in various operating modes.
- KonferenzbeitragMobile Erweiterte Realität im Katastrophenschutz(Umweltinformationssysteme 2017 - Vernetzte Umweltdaten (UIS 2017), 2017) Fuchs-Kittowski, Frank; Burkhard, SimonIn this paper, location-based mAR applications covering different domains of risk and crisis communication in disaster management are presented. The applications discussed are already in use in the context of flood management and urban disaster and safety management. Benefits as well as challenges of these applications regarding risk and crisis communication in disaster management are discussed.